Monday, November 20, 2006


Letter from Dianne Reardon (Deb's Mom); 11/20/2006, 11:00 AM E.S.T.

Hi All,
It is Sunday November 19th, 2006. I only know because they keep reminding Debbie of the day, date and year. I also know that we are at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, CA (I know that but Deb can't quite remember that.) My family and I want to take this opportunity to thank "ALL" of you for your best wishes, thoughts and most of all for your prayers for Debbie. I and my family did not realize how many friends she has, and how many lives she has touched. Again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart, keep those prayers going so we get the results we would like. Debbie is giving it her all!

Thank you again.
Dianne Reardon

P.S. Deb says "hi".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dianne, Jimmy, Amy and Bob - it was so nice to meet you all this weekend; please know you, Debbie and the rest of the family are in our thoughts and prayers. We are here for you so please, please call on us if you need ANYTHING!

Love from CT - Carrie

Anonymous said...

Please read this - it may help Deb.
website: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10600-brain-cancer-vaccine-made-from-patients-tumours.html

An excerpt: vaccine made from patients' tumours
•13:06 17 November 2006 NewScientist.com news service Roxanne Khamsi
A vaccine that uses proteins from patients’ own tumours -- an encouraging preliminary trial suggests.

Deb's Blog Archive