Monday, November 20, 2006

Donations for Deb; 11/20/2006 10:10 E.S.T.

In response to the many many requests to provide financial support for Deb and her family to help defray costs associated with her illness and ongoing treatment, Deb's family have agreed to establish a "fund for Deb". The fund will be set up as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization by Amy Doherty, Deb's sister who is an attorney-at-law.

Amy is currently with Deb in LA and upon her return to her home in MA will establish the fund. In the interim, if you wish to contribute please mail your donations to the following address:

Amy R. Doherty, Attorney,
53 Westview Terrace,
Westwood,
MA 02090

You may email Amy for further information. Once the fund is registered, all donations will be elgible for matching company contributions and will be tax-deductible.

Thanks to everyone for your incredibly kind offers of support, prayers and well wishes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy and thanks to Antoinetta for coming up with the idea. Any word on how deb's doing today? Has she given her # out to any available doctors yet? LOL!!!!
Sending big hugs and kisses out to you, Deb!!!
Love ya,
Nikki

nini said...

Hi Deb,

I was admiring the quilt you made my daughter the other day and was wondering how you were. Imagine my surprise to hear of all this!

I have many fond memories of your crazy dances and getting told by Dr. Nyland to keep it down because we were laughing so hard! I can't decide if I liked your "mowing the lawn" move or the chair ballet better...

I know I was annoying to work with but I always appreciated your willingness to answer all my silly questions.

I'm praying that you have a speedy recovery. It sounds like you are surrounded by an amazing network of friends and family. I know you will make it through with flying colors.

Love,
Anita McLane

Deb's Blog Archive